Terms and Conditions – BIGkids Crown Giveaway.
1. The Promotion is organised by LoveLive, 41a Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter.
2. This Promotion is open to persons aged 13 years or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) & ROI only, excluding employees or the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
3. The promotional period commences at 11 am on 16th July and closes at 5pm on 20th July 2012 (the “Promotion Period”).
The “BIGkids crown giveaway”
4. Only one entry per person or legitimate Twitter account only throughout the Promotional Period. Entry to the BIGkids crown giveaway closes at midnight on 23rd July 2012 and the winner will be contacted via email within one week of the closing date of the Promotion to arrange delivery of their prize. The winners of the BIGkids crown giveaway will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator on 24th July 2012 at 11am. In the event that a claim for the prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw entitlement to the prize and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Individual prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winner’s claim.
5. There are three prizes to be won in the BIGkids crown giveaway: an original, signed BIGkids crown, worn on the Bands in Transit set at The Great Escape festival 2012, a branded BIGkids crown signed by Mr Hudson and Rosie Bones and one crown signed by Rosie Bones only.
6. There is no runner-up prize.
7. No purchase is necessary for entering into this Promotion. Entry is counted as soon as a user retweets the competition announcement, follows Bands in Transit and uses the hashtag #crowncomp.
8. Internet access and Twitter account required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, late or incomplete entries, or any entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
10. All Prizes will be delivered via Royal Mail to the delivery address provided in the Entry. The participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery if there is no reply when delivery takes place. Any Prizes that are returned to sender or any Prizes that are undeliverable for any reason will be forfeited and the Prize will be lost.
11. Winners will have until 15th August 2012 to notify the Promoter that they have not received their Prize otherwise the Promoter shall not be held responsible.
12. By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
13. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
14. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prizes will only be delivered directly to the Winners’ address as provided in the Entry.
15. The Winners should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about LoveLive or any of the Promoter’s partner brands. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prizes in part or in whole if a Winner should fail to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where: (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
17. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any winner and refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the promotion has been compromised.
19. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any PR mentioned in these terms and conditions. This includes the display of the Winners’ names on the Bands in Transit Facebook page and Twitter feed. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
20. Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required, on behalf of the Promoter, if so requested, with no further recompense. This includes the display of the Winners’ names on the Bands in Transit Facebook page.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable.
23. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website.